White River Trees Delivery
In our effort to provide the best products and service to our customers, White River Trees delivers the majority of our product on our own trucks, either a 48′ flatbed or a 25′ trailers. This allows us to easily pool loads and not depend on contract haulers to ship our product.
We deliver product to our customers at the least shipping cost possible.
- 25% deposit required to validate orders and confirm agreement to our credit policy.
- Balance due upon receipt of order, unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon.
- 2% per month charge on all overdue accounts.
- All plants remain the property of White River Trees until paid for.
- Should nursery stock be unavailable, we will refund your deposit.
- Cancellations after February 15 of current year will forfeit deposit.
All stock travels at purchaser’s risk, unless White River Trees is the carrier. All other claims should be made to the shipper. We are happy to help arrange shipping.
Claims must be made within 10 days after receipt of shipment and claim stock should be held by claimant until a White River Trees representative has reviewed and adjusted the claim.
We do NOT guarantee plants to live after acceptance at destination. A no time will we be responsible for more than the purchase price.